HOW WE ARE DEALING WITH COVID 19 CORONAVIRUS
Please be assured that the health and safety of our customers and employees is at the forefront of all we do.
We have enacted our Pandemic Plan. As our leadership team continues to monitor the outbreak, we are adapting our approach, actions, and policies as health authority guidance evolves.
Our goal is to continue providing uninterrupted service to our customers while following the recommendations of health professionals.
Although we have implemented enhanced sanitation protocols for our employees and our lobby, through the use of our state-of-the-art technology there are many ways that you can bank with us. Until we get through this, we encourage you to take advantage of our online and mobile banking options.
- Bank online at t.bank to check your balance, transfer money between accounts, and use the integrated bill pay to pay all your bills online.
- Deposit checks with our T Bank mobile app.
- Use our T Bank mobile app to send and receive money from virtually anyone you know and trust.
- Visit any ATM to withdraw cash with no fee and many are open 24/7.
- And of course, use our drive-up lane and night drop.
- Our lobby is open from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. M-F. All persons entering our lobby are required to wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
We also offer several resources for our Business Customers such as remote deposit capture, ACH, payroll, and wire services that can help you keep your business running smoothly.
If you, your family, or your business have been impacted by these unprecedented events, please reach out to your lender or any of our Personal Bankers at the number below. We’re here to assist in any way we can with the same personalized service and innovative solutions you are accustomed to.
If you have any questions about your accounts or how to use this technology, please feel free to call T Bank Customer Service at 972-720-9000 and speak to a T Banker.
You may find additional information at the Centers for Disease Control website cdc.gov.
Thank you for your business, trust and friendship. We will get through this together.