We are pleased to announce
that T Bank will be upgrading our E-Banking / Digital products to provide you a
state of the art e-banking experience. This upgrade includes a completely new and
enhanced digital banking platform, including Cash Management, Bill Pay, Remote Deposit
Capture, Debit Cards and Mobile Banking applications.
will start on Thursday, March 18 with completion on or before Monday, March
22. During this timeframe, various
services will be unavailable while we perform the upgrade.
Here are the timelines you can expect:
- Debit Cards – Your new card will be arriving to you in the mail prior to March 18, 2021. Beginning at 8:00 a.m. CT Thursday, March 18, your current debit card will no longer be active. It is very important to activate your new debit card first thing on Thursday, March 18th by calling 877-965-3344 (it cannot be activated prior to 2:00a.m. CT Thursday). If you have not received your new debit card, please call us at 972-720-9000 and ask to speak to one of our deposit support staff.
- Your new debit card will have a new number. This means you will need to update the card information on any automatic payments you have set up with your old debit card number.
Online Personal and Business E-Banking – Transaction capabilities will not be available beginning Thursday, March 18 at 4:00 PM CT. You will have no online access over the weekend, but full functionality starting Monday, March 22, around 9:00 AM CT. Important Note: While access to the E-Banking platforms will be available until March 18, at 6:00 PM, the following features will have different cut-off times prior to that.
- Cash Management – ACH Origination – will be cut-off on Tuesday, March 16th at 4:00 PM CT and those files
would only allow an effective date of March 18th. Wire Transfer – will be cut-off on Thursday, March 18th at 4:00 PM
CT. Full functionality will be back up on Monday, March 22.
- Commercial Remote Deposit Capture – will be cut-off on Thursday, March 18 at 5:00 pm CST. Your information will be migrated
over to the new platform. You will be contacted prior to the upgrade so your
staff can be trained on the new platform.
- Manually entered external Account Transfers – transfers will be cut-off on Tuesday, March 16 at 3:00 PM CT and cannot be scheduled
until Monday, March 22 at 9:00 AM CT.
- Bill Pay for Consumer and Business – will be cut-off on Wednesday, March 17 at 2:00 PM CT.
Any payments that were scheduled through Friday, March 19 will be
- Zelle / P2P Payments – will be cut-off on Thursday, March 18 at 3:00 PM CT. Any payments that were sent before then will be attempted and completed if accepted the the payee. The bank will no longer be able to offer Zelle on our new digital platform, but will be replacing it with a brand new, enhanced P2P offering with the same features as Zelle, including the ability to continue to send money to anyone with a phone number or email address.
- Mobile Banking Apps for Consumer and Business – will be cut-off on Thursday, March 18 at 3:00 PM CT. Full functionality on our new mobile banking
app starting Monday, March 22, around
9:00 AM CT.
- Mobile Remote Deposit Capture – will be cut-off on Thursday, March 18 at 3:00 PM CT. Your profile will be migrated
over to the new platform with your existing limits in place. You will be able
to make deposits on the upgraded app on Monday, March 22. More information about
the new app and downloading it to your phone will be available on our web site after the upgrade.
We will continue to update
you through all of our channels of communication; including our webpage at www.t.bank,
online messages via personal and
business E-Banking, and Remote Capture.